Tsukasa Sakai
April 21, 2006 at 05:55:17:

In Reply to
Re: A message
posted by
Craig
April 20, 2006 at 06:18:38:

Dear Dr. Craig Hogan:

I have read through your writing for Greater Reality.

Since we are the one with everything, I think our discussion would inevitably be focused on what we are and where we are. It is sbsurd to discuss something, having nothing to do with us.
But what we are and where we are now we are all clearly aware of.

The truth is nothing but what is happening right now to us. Immediately we start to use concept, we deviate from the truth. The entirety starts
to divide into pieces. Recognition divides the truth or entirety into what sees and what is seen. Therefore in Zen meditation we try to
keep away from concepts and simply accept what are happening inside and outside of us, though actually there cannot be the inside of us nor ourside of us. The whole content inside of us is itself eveything outside of us.

Therefore in Buddhism the total acceptance is its gist, I think this is applied to any authentic religion. It is in no way a passive way of living. It ensures for people to be free and be always ready to take a new step. To accept
does not allow us to have even any desire to get something. which would be an obstacle to total acceptance. In Zen, we are not required rto have faith as seen other religions. As you commented. Zen is in this respect not a religion. It is a way of direct approach to Greater Reality...I hope you will understand what I am talking abiout. The truth is strictly individual. But it is ubiquious.

I would appreciate your pointing out any point in the above writing, which seems to prevent my approach to Greater Reality.

Yours respectfully,
Tsukasa Sakai

Messages written in reply to Re: A message:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: A message:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: