Malcolm Greenhough
April 27, 2006 at 08:47:31:

In Reply to
Re: How does this work?
posted by
Jhershierra
February 16, 2006 at 03:59:12:

: : Hello Jane,

: : Yes, this is a new forum for people who want to contribute to the information available about the greater reality, and for people who want to read that information. If you know of any information or sources of informaton showing that in the greater reality there is no time, there is no space, there is no separation, and there is no death, let us know about it. There is a great amount available now and we just want to share it on this forum.

: : You may also want to link to our Web site describing how psychologists are now helping people have after-death communications with loved ones at http://induced-adc.com.

: : Love and peace,

: : Craig

: Hi I just wanted to say I took your test. I only did the first three - mcsa, auhn and klbv

: I got the first one 100% correct. I got the second one about 50% correct, I got the third one 100% correct.

: SO...more validation for your research and work. We are all particles of light and waves of thought. I hadnt ever done a remote viewing before so this was my first time. Nice site I will recommend it to my students.

They have a particularly idiosyncratic system bordering on the impossible and definitely in the realm of the stupid and user-unfriendly.

Messages written in reply to Re: How does this work?:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: How does this work?:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: