April 29, 2006 at 13:36:43:

In Reply to
An Honest Answer is Like a Kiss on the Lips
posted by
Anna Maria Concepcion
April 29, 2006 at 04:10:41:

Hello Anna Maria,

I very much like your aphorism.

Anything that helps people understand that they are more than bags of flesh is important to us all. If every person knew someone who had some psychic ability, or if everyone experienced an after-death communication, near-death experience, or reading from a talented medium or psychic, our society would be different.

David Bohm believed that the general tendency for individuals, nations, races, and social groups to see one another as fundamentally different and separate is a major source of conflict in the world. He hoped that one day people would come to recognize the essential interrelatedness of all things and would join together to build a more holistic and harmonious world.

Understanding that we are in the world of experiences as spiritual beings whose grounding is in spirit will help us have that holistic and harmonious world.

I have offered to do remote viewing for skeptics. I would like you to do the same. I want you to post readings for three people on this Web site. I will give you the names and any other information you need to do a reading. You will post your reading. They will then respond on this Web site to your accuracy.

Are you willing?

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: An Honest Answer is Like a Kiss on the Lips:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: An Honest Answer is Like a Kiss on the Lips:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: