Message written by

Malcolm Greenhough
May 01, 2006 at 07:37:32:

In Reply to
wondering if there are consquences for evil acts
posted by
diana
January 04, 2005 at 01:57:09:

: I am wondering if there is no hell where do the truly evil peole go for instance Hilter? I truly believe in a loveing God and unconditual love, but feel that there must be some consquences for the evil acts committed. Also, I wonder why we were created and put here. we lost a son about two years ago and I want so to believe that I will see him again and the people that I have loved. I really don't don't find a lot of comfort from organized religion.
I am only a beginner as far as knowing anything.

Reply[1
I t would seem to me that life is a virtual reality game. Individual identity may not be permanent. Evil begets evil and if re-incarnation actually functions as it is purported to, then evil is visited on the perpetrator thereof. This 'individual' probably won't recognise any 'justice' in their illusory 'individual' existence. Only after death, when the 'individual' has to 'pay' with another existence of ignorant suffering is the true situation temporarily revealed to that 'individual'.
Otherwise the 'game' would be too easily cheated.
Herr Adof Hitler may have many existences to pay off his debt. I have read that he is permanently ensconced in eons of isolated self - absorbtion until he 'self - realises'. What one reads and what is true are not very easily seperated with regard to this kind of subject. There is just too much bovine excretion available.
With regard to 'creation', it has been regarded since times unretrievable to be a 'mental' reality which exists in the 'mind' of 'THE ALL'.
This is supposed to be secret knowledge. The real secret knowledge is being privy to it and how to gain advantage from it. Something which not only NAZIs in the 20th century were involved in.
You cannot expect comfort from 'organised religion' or anything else you can imagine because it is what it is.
Also. allegedly, ther are secret manuscripts kept in vaults within the Vatican which are forbidden to be revealed. If this is true, why?
I am sure that, in your case, you will see your son again. But so what?
All must move on. Nothing stays the same.
'Organised religion' is only a political tool, sometimes including true inspiration and 'clever' or inspired music etc., but it is only an instrument to keep the status quo.
Grieve and hope you must. But grieve and hope in truth, not in falsehood.
Your son may not be given the permissionary power to prove that he is existent. This may be due to many reasons, but fundamentally it would 'cheat the game'.
I am entirely new to this forum, and have had communication from the dead only by proxy. The proof was in the description of the deceased person and in a pertinent message. Communication with the dead is not my concern. Communication with the so - called living is bad enough, if it can be truly called 'communication'.
Why is it assumed that any punishment is involved for so- called 'evil' deeds?
If good exists it can only be as opposed to an equally opposite bad.
The game involves a choice at every second between one or the other.
A soul is, according to other material I have read, a large, yet relatively small entity which is inextricably part of something larger, and an individual human is only one of a number of constituent parts of that soul. Further, the soul participates in any given individual's existence only partially of itself, and may be participating in more than one incarnation of the same so - called 'individual' entity at all and the same 'time'. Death of life here entails a return and re-absorption into the greater 'soul' and the soul seeks to re-absorb into 'God'.
Loss of EGO is the tenet of Bhuddism. The reason for this should be obvious, but is not apparent to most incarnated beings.
My concern is not for the dead friends and relatives ever on the numerical increase, nor for the living and dying enemies too many. I t so happens that I have great concern for one particular friend, but not too much since she is human, but more for a dog who died and another who yet lives. Consciousness and love and imprisonment in reality and the awareness thereof are only too apparent, with concomitant empathy.
So what is that?
I once heard a fisherman justify his sport on TV by saying that fish have no feeling.
Great. Reincarnate me now as a fish. I will tell the fisherman who catches me and throws me back that, despite all contrary physical evidence, I have no feeling, but I will come back to get him when he has no such protection.
So the 'game' is life eats life. Civilisations are created for the future offspring. Humans consider themselves 'special'.
Incidentally:
I would like to know what evolutionary advantage there is or was in humans having no protective fur, and how this enabled 'survival of the fittest'.
Darwin should communicate now.
If you have read this far, yes, of course there is a Hell.
There is everything you can imagine.
You yourself had a hand in creating it all.
So the game can be played.
Certain descriptions of reality include 'levels', usually numbering seven, so go down to the worst one you can find.
If you have read this far, I would like to ask what do you mean by a 'truly evil person'?
I can only presume that you yourself are only 'partially' evil. That evil is merely a matter of degree rather than polarity.
It is actually a matter of choice.
I do empathise with your grief and confusion. Questions of a fundamental kind surface to your normal waking consciousness at such times to pose extreme and seemingly irreconcilable conflicts of pain. Pain, attachment, self absorbtion.
If you have a garden, do you feel anything when you cut something?
Dog eats dog.
Can you truly 'let it be'?
Eat a slice of ham.
So you are special in your grief and loss and no animal will eat your dead son because you have buried him in a sacred box in a sacred spot in a sacred space of a sacred acre.
Worms.
Just what this has to do with evil I am trying to work out. But you asked. You have lost something. He will lose something when you die. Everything dies and is lost.
The main idiocy is in having offspring when it can now be avoided. But everyone evinces such joy at the news of another idiot entity into the 'game'.
Imagine the concern in the current government of 'heaven' if all humans refused to propagate.
No chance.
Too concerned with the three F's'
Football Food and Fornication.
Or in another part of this dismal globe, subjugation, torture, annhiliation. Or in another, well you know.
I would guess that your request on this forum was a desparation. No help, just information which you might, given time and effort have already found for yourself. As I say, whilst I can say your son's death inevitably brings sorrow, what has this to do with evil?
Death is just death.
Life is just life.
Your son's death has no meaning for me. Only your grief at his loss.
Your son's life has no meaning for me. Any more than my life would have meaning for him.
As for evil, you cannot blame Hitler for his demise.
You are now in a form of hell of your own creation.
The overwhelming love you felt for your son at his first appearance was natural. Just as natural is your knowledge of death.
I do not wish to help or comfort you with lies. I have no particular wish to comfort or help anyone. It is my natural inclination to try to help all who suffer in ignorance. Lack of ignorance will not reduce the suffering, but merely puts it into perspective.
Wiedersehen.  

Messages written in reply to Re: wondering if there are consquences for evil acts:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: wondering if there are consquences for evil acts:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: