Malcolm Greenhough
May 01, 2006 at 08:11:26:

In Reply to
God Works in mysterious ways...
posted by
Gabriella Houde
April 18, 2005 at 03:06:19:

: Dear Craig,

: I’ve been following a spiritual path for the past 16 years (I’m now 32) and I’d like to talk to you about a recent experience that happened to me followed by a couple of questions. Please, understand that English is not my first language so, if I make spelling mistake forgive me.

: I’ve always felt something was missing in my life. For instance, my career. I’ve always felt that I wasn’t doing what I was meant to do. I feel unfulfilled, empty, sad and alone. I have this void inside of me but don’t know how I’m supposed to fill it. I’m very hungry for a connection with God and I feel no one is listening to my prayers. Sometimes, I almost feel like my own soul is out of reach.

: One day, I was doing the laundry when I felt overwhelmed with emotions. I sat down on the floor and started to cry. “I just want to be happy and at peace” I said. “Why do you turn Your face away from me God?”. “Why so much pain? What have I done to deserve this” “I need you and I’m kneeling down in front of You, asking for your help but I feel that You just don’t care about my pain”. “Why all this torment?” This life, this incarnation is very hard for me for I am very, very sensitive about what is going on in the world and in my own life. I can’t bare to see tortured, hungry, helpless people. I feel their pain physically, in my own body. I can’t bare to see the earth struggling to take a breath. When I see an animal in pain, being tortured, I physically feel it’s pain and intense fear and my husband had to shake me out of it a couple of times. I even dreamt once I was being crucified right next to the Christ. It’s needless to say I want to go Home. But I do have something: I’m not a coward and I have courage. So I live because I choose and chose to.

: Suddenly, as I was sitting on my bedroom floor, like a very gentle breeze, I heard a voice say: “I will try to help you.”

: That afternoon, my husband asked me if I would mind going to the movie rental store to rent a movie he wanted to see because he had to go play hockey. “Sure” I said. So I went to the movie rental store, found the movie and came back home. My husband opened the DVD case and said to me “You got the wrong movie!”. “That impossible, I said, I made sure the title was the right one and I got the dvd disk right behind that specific box!”. “Well, he said, you rented the wrong one! You rented the movie Suspect 0 and that’s not the movie I asked for but that’s okay, we can watch this one. Don’t know what it’s about but who knows, maybe it’s good.” And so we watched it. Surprise! It’s about RV.

: That night, as I was lying in my bed, I thought about that bizarre coincidence (then again, what is coincidence?) so I decided to do a research about it. The next day, I started to look around on the internet and I ended up here! So, I decided to take the test. Unfortunately, the only things I perseve are colors for the moment (I’m right 1 out of 2). I don’t sense shape of forms, cool or warm. Here are my questions:

: -How long should I try to perseve the image? 10-15-20 minutes?
: -Do you have tips on how to bring the image forward in a clearer way without using imagination?
: -Is it possible to try to perseve on a different time frame i.e. past, future, and how?
: -Usually, how long does it take for your students to feel confident about what they perseve?
: Finally,
: -Is there others ways to perseve stuff by yourself for practice, other then using your tests?

: I feel I was brought to RV for a good reason yet I don’t know what that reason is. If it can help myself or others with it, then I’m willing to try 100%. I feel I’m just a baby trying to walk at this moment but I won’t give up!

: Thank you for your response and may God bless you with every breath you take.

: Love and light,

: Gabriella

Bloody hell,
You haven't been anywhere yet.
Yeah, one day I was doing my laundry, and LO and BEHOLD my clothes were clean, but wet.
Sixteen years out of thirty-two.
The church doors were locked closed when I didn't know who I was or what day it was or what planet I was on.
I found out.
Your reason is yours alone.
Tell us. Don't ask.
So Innocent and mis-spelling - a request is either pathetic or deeply genuine.
Who can tell?

I have no knowledge.No experience.
I do know that if you have abilities, you will already be given knowledge or confirmation.
Your troubles are relative.
I wish my troubles were so simple.

Messages written in reply to Re: God Works in mysterious ways...:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: God Works in mysterious ways...:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: