Anna Maria
May 11, 2006 at 03:18:34:

In Reply to
Re: Reading for Tyler
posted by
Tyler
May 10, 2006 at 09:53:16:

: Hi Anna,

: Please keep in mind that I am skeptical by nature.

: : Tyler,

: : You are an explorer by nature. You find one treasure, one truth, and are satisfied -- sometimes even elated -- for a time, but then you must move on to the next journey. This has been your way of life, and you have been successful.

: This is generally true - I am a student and scientist, and do indeed enjoy the discoveries I make.

: : You are a well-developed, multi-faceted individual, and have always been envied by others.

: This is less accurate. I am generally one-dimensional in many ways, and am low-key enough about my strengths that I am rarely envied by anyone.

: : Right now, something strange is happening. You are beginning to see this whole pattern -- one discovery after another -- as less than satisfying. It is as if the process itself is only ONE discovery, rather than many. You are ready to move on, not just to a new endeavor or greater truth, but to a different (and possibly more enlightened) way of doing things.

: This is somewhat accurate - I am contemplating a shift to a closely related field, as I have occasionally found my present area to be less than inspiring.

: : You are being pulled, and you have always trusted your instincts before.

: This is quite inaccurate. I very rarely trust my instincts, and prefer to apply logic and analytical thinking to a problem.

: : And, while this pull feels different, and perhaps a little scary, it is really just a higher version of who you have been all along. You have a strong intellect, and now is the time to use it. Don't be afraid, but do be analytical. Perhaps you are on the verge of something you thought was not "in the cards" for you -- religion? Falling head over heals in love? Fathering a child? These all seem like possibilities to me. All of your smaller discoveries have been leading you to this, so take your time and follow the signs.

: As I said, I'm contemplating a change of pace and a move to a different (although related) field, but no major changes at this.

: : The universe is calling you towards a new level of intimacy, either with God or another human being, and you are ready. You have done all you can on your own. Follow your inner voice. Believe your beautiful mind. You are confused right now, but you love puzzles, and you will solve this one before another year passes.

: We'll have to wait a year to see how accurate this prediction is. ;)

: Cheers,
: Tyler

Tyler,
Thanks for your comments. I don't understand the difference between "trusting your instincts" and using logic. I am also very logical, but that is what my instincts are based on. If something makes sense to me, then I do it.

Anyway, sorry this wasn't of much use to you. I do believe it depends on what you are looking for.

p.s. I think you're wrong about people envying you. They think of you as much more "together" and "sensible" than they. Ask someone...

Messages written in reply to Re: Reading for Tyler :

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Reading for Tyler :

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: