Greater Reality Forum

Anna Maria's readings

Message written by

Craig
May 22, 2006 at 10:30:44:

Hello Anna Maria,

The people for whom you gave two readings didn't give you very good marks. I'm also accustomed to having talented psychics and mediums provide very specific details. That validates the readings. Then, sprinkled within the undeniable details are insights and counsel that are very valuable and right in tune with what the person needs.

In my own case, the talented people who have done readings for me have told me how many children I have, where they live, my occupation, my preoccupations, the ailment my father died from, his great regrets in life, and dozens of other details only I would know. Then, within those, they had insights about things in my life that I didn't fully know, but which taught me.

I've heard messages from my loved ones who have crossed over after the medium has described them perfectly physically and psychologically. They're rewarding readings that leave me speechless.

That's what I expect from a talented medium.

If you're using astrology, the studies of astrologists who have been asked to give readings have shown they have no validity at all. If you're using simple readings or Tarot cards, you're just not getting the level of detail a talented psychic should get. I couldn't recommend you.

Craig  

Messages written in reply to Anna Maria's readings:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Anna Maria's readings:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: