Anna Maria
May 25, 2006 at 01:41:18:

In Reply to
Re: Reading for Bobby
posted by
BOBBY
May 20, 2006 at 18:34:49:

: : Bobby,

: : I apologise for taking so long with this reading. I hope you will find some truth in what I have to offer.

: : First let me say that I don't sense any fear in you at all, and that humbles me. Of course everyone has some anxiety about something, but you are a strong and brave human being. Congratulations on finding so much peace in your daily life.

: : I am sensing, however, that you are hesitating about something. I believe it is a person whose behavior is somehow unacceptable. You have been patient, in the hope that he or she will come around. You are, in general, not a judgemental or controlling person, but this situation is not resolving itself. Someone needs to set this person straight. You are feeling strongly that you should be the one, and you should. Take a few more days to meditate on the proper approach, and then move forward. Your instincts (or logical conclusions, as some like to call them) are correct. Your gift for tact and clarity will take the edge off the tough message you have to deliver.

: : Thank you for allowing me to do this sample reading for you. If you have a need for a full reading, feel free to e-mail me at tellmemyself@hotmail.com.

: : Best,
: : AM

: REPLY FROM BOBBY
: WELL I WOULD SAY THE READING WAS RATHER MUNDANE AND COULD APPLY TO ANYONE.
: HER BEING AN ASTROLOGER I WAS HOPING SHE WOULD HAVE TUNED INTO MY MANY STELLAR QUALITIES.
: EXCUSE THE HUMOR.
: AS FAR AS THE PERSONAL DESCRIPTIONS;
: MY WIFE SAYS I AM OVERLY FRANK AND LACK MUCH NEEDED TACT.
: TO MY DETRIMENT I CONSIDER MYSELF CONTROLLING AND SOMEWHAT JUDGMENTAL BUT THEN THOSE QUALITIES DO SEEM TO WORK WELL IN MY ENDEAVORS AS A RESEARCHER AND INNOVATOR.
: OH! AND YES I DO FEEL SOME RETICENCE IN EVEN POSTING THIS REPLY IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN. BOBBY

Bobby,
Sorry to have let you down. I do believe your response was harsh, which to me feels more like a defense mechanism than anything else. Is there, perhaps, some truth to my insight that you are avoiding a touchy situation?

I have never been one to do showy tricks such as tell you how many children you have (I think none), but I have been told I have insight into feelings people are projecting.

As to my reading being applicable to anyone, I take offense: I have NEVER told anyone I sensed no fear in them.

I can see that I did a poor reading for you, and I apologise for that. I myself am in a vulnerable position in life right now, so perhaps I let that get in my way. I know it is certainly the reason I let your cutting response get to me.

Regards,
AM  

Messages written in reply to Re: Reading for Bobby:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Reading for Bobby:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: