Greater Reality Forum

vision

Message written by

Delyse
October 29, 2006 at 07:42:33:

Hi
Could you give me your thoughts on something that happened to me about two weeks after my mother crossed over?

I was in a bit of a rush and went into my kitchen and suddenly remembered something and spun on my heel and re-entered the living room. I was confronted by an outline of a person. If you can imagine a child drawing a person, it was a black outline that had a round head and then just straight body. It started to disintergrate the moment I saw it but I clearly saw the outline which disappeared within about 5 seconds. It did not make me feel as if it was my mother but it was the same approx height.

The second thing was around about the same time frame. About two weeks or so after her crossing and a similar situation. I was in one room, suddenly turned and re-entered another room and felt a presence stood in the doorway of the opposite door to me. At the same time, I heard, yes, heard a bar of music. If you can imagine someone suddenly placing their whole hand on a church organ and just one single dramatic heavy note as the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Again, it did not make me feel it was my mother but I suppose could have been.

I haven't had either happen since. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance
Del  

Messages written in reply to vision:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to vision:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: