Craig
October 30, 2006 at 09:18:26:

In Reply to
vision
posted by
Delyse
October 29, 2006 at 07:42:33:

Hello Del,

Thanks for sharing what happened to you.

You wrote,
I was confronted by an outline of a person. It did not make me feel as if it was my mother but it was the same approx height.

Those on the other side of life tell us about the "ether," which can't be seen, but it surrounds and is in everything on Earth. The ether holds memories of things that happened. Occasionally, the environment is such that those memories can be seen. That's where the apparitions on battlefields and around castles come from. There is no spirit in them. They are not alive, can't communicate, and will simply disappear after a short time.

Trust the voice inside of you. It will tell you when your mother is communicating with you. You're getting thoughts from people on the other side all the time. They're usually from guides and others who are concerned for your welfare. All they can do is to think, focusing on you. You will get the messages as "hunches" or "feelings" or "intuition." That's all they can do. You felt this wasn't your mother. It probably wasn't. You would have felt it was her.

You wrote,
I heard, yes, heard a bar of music. Again, it did not make me feel it was my mother but I suppose could have been.

If you didn't feel it was her, then it wasn't. There's no doubt that you heard what you did. When you're very open to the other side, as when someone you loved has just crossed over, it's more likely that you can get impressions from any of the people who are close to the earth on the other side. Some just can't bear to leave the Earthly plane, but they can't do anything. So when they find someone who is open to communicating, they will use that person's openness to draw enough power to make things happen. That's what results in poltergeists. It's completely harmless, however. If they don't get a response, they'll go away.

Also, people who love you on the other side, including your guides (angels if you will) don't do things to creep you out. Your mother wouldn't do that.

Your mother has a new life now. She's in her 30's, very happy, healthy, and finding her way, around along with those who left the Earthly plane before her. She's not worried about you because she knows in a few years, you'll be along, and she knows you have your life to live. She may or may not be able to communicate with you. It's the same for them as for us. Some people can communicate easily with those on the other side, and some from that side find it easier to communicate. Most on the other side, just as most on this side, can't communicate with those in the other plane. A medium can make the connection, but you'd be better off just knowing your mother's fine. There is no time in the afterlife (it's eternal), so she knows she'll see you soon enough.

Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: vision:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: vision:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: