January 16, 2007 at 23:31:14:

In Reply to
Re: Progress
posted by
Peace
January 16, 2007 at 04:24:00:

Hi,

You asked,
And can I choose will I reincarnate and come back to Earth or will I stay in afterlife and will make progress gradually in spheres?

You may do either, but there will be many more choices open to you than just these. You will also be guided. Those on higher spheres will help you understand in new ways so you learn and grow. You may decide to return to the Earth plane, but you have a great many other options open to you.

Those on the other side emphasize that spiritual growth is very important. Plays often focus the content of the play on an individual in the audience who might see himself and his life from another perspective. People are guided back to the Earth plane to see what people still on Earth are doing and how what they're doing affects them and others.

There are a great many ways people learn. They're not required to learn or required to grow, but it is a natural course to do so. As we learn more, we want to be more loving and compassionate. And we want that for others. As we help them grow, we ourselves grow. Becoming more loving and compassionate is simply something everyone wants, and the more loving and compassionate someone becomes, the more that love and compassion cultivates loving and compassionate action, which in turn helps the person become more loving and compassionate. Spiritual growth for a person is as natural as physical growth is for a tree. It simply will happen.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: Progress:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Progress:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: