Message written by

Craig Carothers
February 02, 2007 at 18:14:49:

In Reply to
God is eternal
posted by
Leo
October 14, 2006 at 00:08:21:

Leo, this is a difficult message to write, because I am going to disagree with you. However, I will agree with Craig's earlier response to your message - God's message is a spiritual message, available to all of us since God can be found all around us.

The problem that I want to bring to your attention, is that the God of the Old Testament was a false god. The proof of this has just been available in the last 150 years with the discovery, and translations, of books pre-dating Genesis. First, the Babylonian text, "Epic of Creation" was found, from which "Genesis" was based. "Genesis" was only a summarized, sub-set of the "Epic of Creation". Then, the Sumerian "Enuma elish" was discovered and translated. A much fuller account of the creation was provided by mankind's first civilization, the Sumerians. These and other other translated books, summarized nicely in the works of Zecharia Sitchin, show that the God of the Old testament was just an amalgamation of beings who were more advanced than humans, but certainly not the Creator of the Universe.

Frankly, this makes the teaching of Jesus (Yeshua) even more important, since he emphasized the spirituality needed to connect with the true God, The One, The Creator of the Universe.

So, while the institutional church failed with the message that they set up in the New Testament, they also failed in the message of God in the Old Testament.

This is shocking to some, but this message must be available to people for us humans to grow spiritually and for us to know the true, loving God.  

Messages written in reply to Re: God is eternal:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: God is eternal:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: