Craig
March 06, 2007 at 13:16:31:

In Reply to
Are money bad?
posted by
peace
March 06, 2007 at 11:33:41:

Hello Peace,

You asked about money in the next plane of life and the higher spheres. There is no money. There’s no need for money.

That’s difficult for us to envision, because we see the need to barter and negotiate in the physical plane. I won’t give you something unless you give me something in return. It’s the “me first” mentality that creates conflict in the physical realm.

In the physical realm, every person wants to be a king; in the spiritual realm, every person wants to be a servant. There, we’ll be doing things for each other out of love, not expectation. People build houses, create clothes, perform concerts, and do all manner of activities for others out of love and a desire to give. They’re so busy making sure everyone else has what they need that they don’t think about their own needs; but they don’t need to since everyone else is giving to them everything they need.

That’s very difficult for people on the Earth plane to envision. We’re caught up in trying to get what we can, and we’re convinced that others will take from us if we’re not on guard. We feel that without money, some people won’t work and some will take advantage of others. Money gives structure and stability to taking and giving.

But that’s only because we’re intent on getting for ourselves. If we were more focused on giving than taking, we wouldn’t need money or salaries any other form of bartering. We would do things for others out of a desire to be servants to others and to give through a genuine desire to see others happy.

Money is just a symbol of our self-absorbed plane of life that leaves people contentious, selfish, greedy, and secretive. When money disappears, that will be a sign that we’ve gone beyond those egocentric attitudes.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: Are money bad? :

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Are money bad? :

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: