April 09, 2007 at 14:10:00:

In Reply to
Love and development
posted by
Peace
April 08, 2007 at 09:11:03:

Hello Peace,

You asked,
My question is about real love and progress in spheres. If I have a boyfriend/ husband which I love very much, will we be together in afterlife?

You will be together if you both wish to be. The next life is just like this life. You are the same person. If you both wish to be together, you will. If one person doesn't want to be with the other, the one who wants to be together will have to grow out of that attachment. It's just like this life. The difference is that you'll have more help from people who love you unconditionally, and you'll have a different perspective on life. You'll realize that you're an eternal being who just finished a physical existence. You'll learn to go on without that person, but you'll have a great amount of help to do so.

Understand that you'll be exactly as you are on earth in the years right after you leave the earth plane. If the two of you want to be together, you will.

Now, as to whether you'll be together for eternity, when you were 5 years old, you may have worried about turning 17 because at 17 you might not have your Mom to take you to school in the morning, or you might not have your tricycle that you like to ride up and down the road. At 5, you have the mind of a 5 year old and things important to you then seem like they have eternal significance.

Then, when you're 17, you may worry that when you turn 25, you won't have your best friend to play ball with and the girlfriend you've just met who is your soul mate like no other in the universe. As we all know, friends and lovers at 17 often don't turn into lifelong partners. And when you turn 25, you'll worry you won't have your new job and the house you just bought . . . and on and on.

But you know, at 17, you're different than you were at 5; at 25, you're different than you were at 17; at 55, you're different than you were at 25. You wouldn't want to stop growing at any stage in your life.

Now, imagine how different you'll be at 200 years old or 500 years old or 2,000 years old. Worrying about how you'll be different then is like being 5 and worrying about whether you'll have all the toys you love when you're 55.

I know that right now, you see a spouse as being much more important than toys to a 5 year old. That's your perspective right now, and I don't mean to minimize that. But your life will be what you want it to be when you get there. You have no perspective on what it will be right now; just trust that you will always make your own choices and never be forced--that's God's loving law of the universe. You will make your own choices. You will always create your reality from who you are and what you think and choose.

Focus on your life right now. The person you'll be in 200 years will take care of life 200 years from now.

Love and peace, Craig  

Messages written in reply to Re: Love and development :

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Love and development :

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: