April 11, 2007 at 16:20:28:

In Reply to
Better life on Earth
posted by
Peace
April 11, 2007 at 09:43:04:

Hi Peace,

You wrote,
But what with life on Earth? Can we do something to make it better?

Oh, yes, but it isn't in getting more things by thinking positively. It's by getting fewer things and being happy without more. The Buddha and Yeshua (Jesus), as well as many others, have said the same thing. If you are attached to things in the physical realm and want more, you're destined to be frustrated and unhappy. You can be blissful and content only when you are happy with what you have and are delighted and surprised by anything more, but don't expect it.

You wrote,
I have reaD IN some book that we can change our life when we will think about positive things and we will believe in good life. We shoul use afirmations and create our life by that. But is it true?

No. It's mythology. I don't know of a single person who thought himself into growing rich, although the people who write books about that grow rich by people buying the books believing the mythology. You create your own reality, but it's a spiritual and mental reality. You are content if you create a spiritual and mental reality that is contented. You don't become contented by having more things--things create misery because you either don't have them and want them, or you have them and are afraid of losing them, or you had them and lost them. It's all the same form of misery.

You wrote,
Can I be with my ex-boyfriend one more time?

Decide what you want based on what makes your spirit blissful. If something outside of yourself makes you happy and you feel you must have it to be happy, then you're dependent on it. That is just another form of misery. Learn to be content with what you have, with no expectations for what you want. Then you'll be happy with what you have and delighted when you're surprised by something you receive.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: Better life on Earth:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Better life on Earth:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: