Greater Reality Forum

A visit

Message written by

Delyse
July 09, 2007 at 19:15:13:

Hi Craig
I wrote you last year about the grief I was experiencing from the loss of my mother who I had cared for throughout her illness for many years. I thought you or your readers might like to hear about the visit I had from her in March this year.

I was in bed having just woken up and in that lazy state of mind, thinking of things I wanted to do that day and all of a sudden I heard a voice inside my head saying, "Come here." It was said very endearingly several times. I had my eyes shut and didnt want to open them in case I spoilt what was happening. I turned my head slightly towards the side of the bed and felt immediately the presence there of my mother. There was no doubt in my mind whatsoever. I then felt a shimmering sensation across one cheek which went on for about 6 seconds. Very light, and it was more akin to an electrical sensation but without any pain. I interpreted it as a kiss on the cheek. The sensation then lifted and I knew my mother had gone. I no longer sensed her near.

Although I continue to grieve her absence in my life, it gave my belief system a big jolt and I now know that she is around me but simply out of mind and out of sight.

I hope this gives comfort to one or more of your readers.

Cheers
Del  

Messages written in reply to A visit:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to A visit:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: