Greg
January 23, 2008 at 12:22:44:

In Reply to
Confusion??
posted by
Jennifer
November 13, 2004 at 10:28:14:

Jennifer....,

I have read your comments and I concur with your perception of what has, have, or is happening to you.

I too have your same perception about what we have created. It's interesting to read someone else's thoughts and come to the realization that those words are written about one's own life.

I have a firm belief that life is what you make of it, nothing more or less. To search for something you already have is an interesting point. In my own life I too am searching; not for the life I already had, but to find out who I really am.

I get stuck as what to do next in my life and I suppose that would mean that I am "riding the fence" of life. It was easy to leave what I had but getting over that "fence" has proved to be a formidable foe that I have yet to conquer.

But is my battle with the past or the future? Am I struggling with getting over the past or trying to make a new future....so many questions and very few answers. I even have questions about the questions that I don't even now about. It is an interesting quagmire to be in.

To understand one's own life we must look at the past to see how we have gotten to where we are...to fulfill that never ending journey of self doubt, triumph, and failure. To push foward even though we should pull back and reign in our lives which is nothing more that a series of decisions that will eventually lead to our death.

Our inbox will always be full and there is always a decision to be made.

To carry the burden of our decisions is always a heavy load to bear. It is this load that breaks us and tears us down.

I choose to live with my decisions and carry that burden. But I'm not sure when I will succumb to the breaking point. My load is very heavy and the problem is that its all self inflicted.

I have always told myself that I am stronger from the life lesson's I've learned. And that those "lessons" will keep me moving foward. But maybe those lesson's have brought me closer to eventuality. A burden that is getting unbearible to carry. Or is it enlightenment that I am feeling..?

So where do we go from here...? I guess we keep riding that fence until fall to one side or the other.

To struggle is to conquer is to play the game of life. We choose our path for the future by living in the past. The present is the fence and to choose a side is not a choice at all.  

Messages written in reply to Re: Confusion??:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Confusion??:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: