Greater Reality Forum

Anti-discrimination laws pursuant to Civil Rights Act apply to Internet, too

Message written by

Rob
August 14, 2008 at 06:02:43:

I'm going to try posting my experiences on "Reality Shifters".

If THAT attempt is LIKEWISE summarily denied without explanation... it will confirm my growing suspicion that a conspiracy to defame my character and personality has been launched against me by persons as yet unspecified... when all I set out to do is simply post my experiences, out of a SENSE OF DUTY, with clean hands, in good faith.

I have given you NO REASON WHATSOEVER to summarily reject my posts. Nor do you OFFER any purported reason.

Arbitrary, capricious, whimsical discrimination --without apparent rhyme or reason, as in this case -- is not only un-American, it IS (whether you choose to believe it or not) a violation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act... which applies every bit as much to your own privately owned site as it would to a physical coffee shop or hotel.

Whoever told you that you can do anything, anywhere, to anyone, for any reason, simply because this is on the internet instead of in a physical shop or store, is dead wrong.

You can't go around telling other shop-owners, "Don't serve him -- I dont like him" until the poor target finds no one will serve him. Why should the Internet be any different?

If you had a good reason, which justified such action, that would be different. But I've given you NO such reason. Further, HAD you such a reason, why would you keep it a secret?

More likely, you don't. You better come up with one, eh? And fast... and make sure you can PROVE it. Otherwise, I would ask you CEASE arbitrarily discriminating, barring, blocking and blackballing.

Yes, Virginia -- there ARE rights & remedies... even on the Internet!

If this continues, it can only be explained by a hate campaign selectively waged against me personally, for simply trying, out of a SENSE OF DUTY (as well as in search of answers myself) to inform researchers of facts regarding the afterlife known to me & witnessed by me. (For example, your statements that "PK" is associated with lower beings, seemed to call for me to inform you this may not always be the case. My reward for taking the pains to so inform you? Unwarranted discrimination, bad feelings, and hostility! (Believe me, it's a big hassle for me to interact on these boards, writing and re-writing so the full impact is conveyed while attempting to minimize any misunderstandings... and usually, without even so much as acknowledgement, let alone helpful feedback. Suffice to say, I certainly do not report these events for the "fun" of it.

If future attempts to post on other "beyond death" type sites meet with similar results, you leave me no choice but to smoke out the perpetrators, bring them to court, and shine the light upon them. It makes me ill to think of the countless well-intended reporters who have lost loved ones and suffered greatly, only to encounter inexplicable frustration & hostility for their time and effort.

I won't rest until I find out who originated this defamation and blackball-campaign, and take appropriate action.  

Messages written in reply to Anti-discrimination laws pursuant to Civil Rights Act apply to Internet, too:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Anti-discrimination laws pursuant to Civil Rights Act apply to Internet, too:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: