Greater Reality Forum

OBE

Message written by

Doug
August 20, 2008 at 03:51:58:

This is about a spontaneous obe that I had.
I got home and sat on my bed, and as soon as I lay back I felt myself lift up out of my body, it was easy, like sitting up without sitting up.
I looked around and the walls of the room seemed transparent, and I noticed that something as insignificant as a single molecule of the wall was alive and infused with the very reason for all life.
Everything had a vibration, everything was disintegrating and re-integrating at a very fast rate.
For a moment I seemed to understand the nature of time.
My focus turned to my body and I became aware of what was going on inside my brain - it was as if my brain was dreaming even though I wasn't there to participate.
It was like a theatre where random memories were being combined and acted out and replaced with something else as soon as they left center stage.
What happened next suprises me because I am not a very religious person (although I love the story of Jesus), but I heard and became aware of angels, and they all seemed to be singing for joy, it was the most wonderful sound I had ever heard.
I began to wonder if I was dying, and felt that I had to make a choice to come back or not, and I quickly made the decision to come back.
The desire to get back into my body was so strong that when I did I flew up off the bed and bumped into the (solid) wall.

Messages written in reply to OBE:
  • Re: OBE Craig 10:21:16 08/20/08 (0)

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to OBE:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: