Greater Reality Forum

Past Life Experience

Message written by

Doug
August 20, 2008 at 12:11:24:

This story may sound unbelievable but it is true.
I had just gone through a difficult relationship, and was feeling so blue that I thought perhaps I should read the bible (being raised in a somewhat Christian family), so I went to the bookstore and purchased one, and went home, sat down on the couch by myself and started reading the new testament.
After about a couple of hours of reading I really started to feel sorry for the character of Jesus and all that he went through - I was filled with emotion.
Then suddenly I felt something extraordinary, as if i was much larger than life, I sat up straight and felt like a buddha, and the idea came to me that I had to lie down.
As soon as I lay down, I was off, in what seemed like another world, I had somehow become someone else, and I was living 'her' life.
What was bizarre is that not only could I feel the total experience that she was living, but I could also feel everyone else involved, throughout her entire life.
Her death experience alarmed me, and then suddenly I found myself 'flying' through space above what could be best described as a giant roledex which seemed to have no end.
There seemed to be a card for every life ever lived, and after a moment, I stopped moving, the cards parted, and there was her card, with her vital statistics, place of birth, name, etc.
When I read her date of death I again became frightened and immediately snapped back into this world.
As I lie there still frightened from the experience, an image of a giant hand appeared on the ceiling of the room I was in, and all my fear left me, and the hand slowly disappeared.
I know how ridiculous that may seem, but it did happen, and I was not on medication or drugs or alcohol or anything.
The whole experience couldn't have taken more than half an hour, and immediately after I knew her name and birth date and place, but I also sensed that those details were not important, so I did not write them down, and all I remember is that she lived about 150 years ago in a large farm house somewhere in Europe.
I had to share that, one last time, lol.

Messages written in reply to Past Life Experience:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Past Life Experience:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: