January 17, 2009 at 21:55:18:

In Reply to
Lost love
posted by
ChiQuita
January 15, 2009 at 21:40:56:

Hello ChiQuita,

You wrote,
That night I had a dream that he came to me and told me he didn't want to die....I know that sounds strange. And I do believe if it was intentional he would have given me some sort of sign or tried to see me one last time.

ChiQuita, your sense about what happened is the truth. You’re getting it from him. He is with you in thought now; all you have to do is listen. He’ll tell you what the truth is. You sense that he wouldn’t have committed suicide, so believe that.

You wrote,
maybe his spiritual growth had ended on this plane? But....it just hurts me that someone I love SO much could be ripped from existence here.

It wasn’t planned that he should leave, and no one did that to him, not God or someone else on the next plane of life. He wasn’t ripped from existence. Life begins and ends, and everyone will eventually die, most of us just don’t know when. As for lessons learned, yes, we are all learning lessons, but if we don’t have time or the strength or the resources to learn them in this life, we’ll learn them in the next life or on another plane. In eternity, there’s no rush to learn lessons. His spiritual growth didn’t end and so he left or was taken. Our spiritual growth never ends, and he’s going on with his growth now.

You wrote,
I miss him so much and sometimes feel I can't move on. I don't know how to. It's beginning to affect my work and that can't happen. I can't piece together any meaning in this. I need help...

ChiQuita, you have a new relationship with him now. Speak with him and listen for knowledge that is the answer. He will be happiest when you’re happy. Enjoy your life and know that he’s enjoying it with you. You can never have a life on the Earth plane with him again, but you can have a life with him between planes. To do that, you have to go on with your life and be happy. He wants that and it will enrich your relationship and make it real for you, daily. If you continue your grief, he will continue to feel bad for you. You will make him happy when you’re happy. That’s what he wants for you, and if you're to have a rich relationship with him now, your happiness is the most important component.

Look forward, not backward. Enjoy your new relationship with him, and know that he’s only a thought away and in your future. Be happy. That will make him happy.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: Lost love:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Lost love:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: