Greater Reality Forum

Visions of hell and other questions.

Message written by

MyName
April 17, 2009 at 17:03:32:

Hi Craig...

I have some questions. :p

1) If there is no hell like what has been pounded into my brain all my life, then what are people like Bill Wiese (23 Minutes In Hell) or Howard Storm (My Descent into Death) experiencing? Both very different people who claim to have experienced hell and demons, etc., then being given a second chance, seeing who they refer to as Jesus Christ, etc.

2) How does Mary fit into all this? The Immaculate Conception, virgin birth, etc. Does anyone from the afterlife ever mention seeing Jesus or Mary, or is this all myth?

3) Pertaining to Mary/Blessed Virgin, what are the stories I grew up with about visions of Our Lady, like the children from Fatima (I even read the memoirs of Lucia, the oldest girl), or Bernadette from Lourdes, France? And... Mary actually told these children to pray the rosary every day for the conversion of sinners. How does the rosary fit into all this?

4) How do Adam and Eve fit into all this? I've struggled with this subject/concept all my life.

I've also struggled with the fact that there are so many religions out there and every one thinks they are "right." I always wondered "why" so many? It just never made sense to me.

I'm so sorry for all the questions. I have so many! I was raised Catholic, but have internally struggled with my beliefs all my life. I could never find that "devout" faith other family members seem to have, because too many things don't add up or were thoroughly confusing to me. One thing I do know is that since my Mom passed away last year, I started doing some reading... James Van Praagh, George Anderson, Echo Bodine, etc. and things are starting to make much more sense to me. I listened to you on Coast to Coast radio with George Noory and found the show to be fascinating, and now I've just ordered Your Eternal Self and Induced After-Death Communication!

One more question... what is your opinion of Ouija boards? My brothers and I used one right after Mom passed and, without a doubt, she spoke to us. She said things that validated we were speaking to her and I know that my brother and my daughter (who were moving the planchette) could NOT have planned ahead of time the answers to the questions. OK... again, I'm sorry for the lengthy post here, but I thank you for what you're doing. You have helped me tremendously. :)

Messages written in reply to Visions of hell and other questions.:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Visions of hell and other questions.:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: