Craig
May 13, 2009 at 19:40:38:

In Reply to
Remote Viewing
posted by
Nick
May 13, 2009 at 17:05:32:

Hello Nick,

You've heard the story about the young musician carrying his instrument case who was lost in New York looking for the renowned location where great musicians play, Carnegie Hall. He stopped a passerby and asked, "Do you know how to get to Carnegie Hall?" The astute stranger answered, "Practice, practice, practice."

If you want to improve your remote viewing ability, you just have to do remote viewing. I have actually done very little myself, and I never tried to develop a discipline. But the little that I've done has taught me how to know where to look for the target in my mind and how to separate out imagination. That came only through the little practice I did. If you do a lot of practice, you'll get better and better.

And don't get impatient and frustrated. I went through the early years of doing my own remote viewing and was easily discouraged and frustrated when I missed targets entirely. I realize now that no remote viewer gets all the targets, and when you're learning, you'll have many misses.

If you want to invest some time, go to the Hawaii Remote Viewers Guild. They have a wonderful protocol that really teaches remote viewing, and they're not out to get rich on it. They're at hrvg.org.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: Remote Viewing:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Remote Viewing:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: