Greater Reality Forum

Passing of spouse

Message written by

Bob
June 17, 2009 at 22:07:54:

Hi Craig,

I have been reading the forum for a while, and just finished your book. I got a lot out of it. Thank you.

My wife of 33 years, passed last Oct.08 from brain cancer. A few things have happened since then, and I would like very much to get your insight.

Within a week or two of her passing, during my sleep one night, I heard her calling out to me, as if she were lost. Then about a month ago I had a very vivid dream. I was awakened by water running in the bathroom. When I opened the door, she was at the sink removing her makeup. I was startled and began hugging her and asking where she had been all this time. She said what do you mean, I was at work, and then had a few erands to run. She seemed surprised by my demeanor and asked why I seemed so upset. I told her what had happened to her, and she said wow, what is wrong with you? She was in total disbelief.
There was no other message, and I tried to stay with the dream, but to no avail. I am concerned that she may be stuck in between here and crossing over, and does not realize what has happened.

There have been a few other episodes. Twice, I have been overcome with a very strong smell of her perfume. I was no where near where her cosmetics are, and both times the smell was isolated to a very small area of the house. The only explanation I have, is that she was visiting.

I would greatly appreciate your opinion on this.

Thank You,
Bob  

Messages written in reply to Passing of spouse:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Passing of spouse:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: