Greater Reality Forum

Sadness about death...

Message written by

theseeker
July 04, 2009 at 02:27:40:

It is probably what is going on in the news recently. However, if death is such a beautiful thing why does it cause so much pain. I don't even have to know the person well and I feel a sadness not to mention the family of that person really is devastated.
I lost my 11 yo daughter 2004, then my fairly young mom 2005. It was devastating. For a long time the dreams brought me comfort. My daughter always seem to be there with me even though I prayed or her and told her I would be okay. I dreamed guilt dreams, wishing I had done things differently to save her, but I also dreamed visiting dreams where I would be in a beautiful strange place but peaceful not scary, somewhat familiar, then suddenly my daughter would be there. I embraced her crying always crying and very happy to see her. I knew I was just visiting. My health is poor, rheumatoid for 15 years since age 31, now lupus and recently on dialysis. so I felt I was visiting the other side to get a break from the pain. but I always felt I had been out of my painful body. So for me, the visiting dreams are remembered. I don't have many of them now but I have shut down spiritually not as open as before when I was having the dreams, just too many health issues and personal things going on. However, I am sure if I start to connect spiritually again I would remember the visits again.

I have a very hard time accepting death. It just makes no sense to me at all. But I tell myself they are in a better place, not suffering anymore, etc.

Messages written in reply to Sadness about death...:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Sadness about death...:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: