Greater Reality Forum

my father's death

Message written by

jasmin Madani
July 08, 2009 at 06:33:18:

Hello everyone,
I have just happened to see this forum while doing a research on weather it is possible to communicate with the deceased ones.
I have just lost my father after a sudden heart attack. I'm only 27 and he was only 63. His death is still a devastating event for me and my family. I can't accept it yet...
I'm going through a crisis because I want to believe there is something after death, but I'm really scared my father is gone forever and that I won't see him ever again.
I wanted to share my experience with you about communicating with the dead through dreams. The night my dad died my greatauntie still didn't know about it, but she had a dream where he came to say goodbye.The night before my father's death, my grandmother dreamt of her deceased sister who announced the death of a loved one...
Since his death many family friends and relatives (especially my nan) have had similar dreams about him. The similarities were: the surrounding where he would appear (beautiful gardens with many flowers -which he loved-, the sea...) he always looked happy and very serene and he would say "I'm in a beautiful place where there is no harm". To my nan he said to say hello to us (his daughters, wife and grandson)
I dreamt my father for the first time 2 months after his death. I wasn't a dream, it was more of a strong and vivid sensation: I suddenly saw his smiley face surrounded by light and he just hugged me and kissed me very strongly, it was as if he was there; the feeling was so strong that when I woke up I thoght he was still there and I called his name... it was as if something (him) entered my body with such a strenght that energy i had never felt before.

Can someone tell me what they think? Has anyone had any similar experience?
I could write much more about the premonition dreams my grandmother had, but I would probably bore you...
Thank you

Messages written in reply to my father's death:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to my father's death:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: