Greater Reality Forum

Visited Three Times

Message written by

1916home
August 19, 2009 at 17:28:08:

Hello Craig. I have a question and am open to any suggestions or ideas.

My wife has been visited by a spirit now three times during her sleep. All three times have happened around 3am. She is not sure if the spirit is the same one or different. The first time this happened, she experienced a four legged creature walking on her back as she slept. It woke her up and she was startled. This was about a month before my mom passed away last year. My wife looked genuinely disturbed and immediately called her family in Europe (Ukraine) for advice. They recommended blessing the house with holy water, but all her family agreed that it was a sign that something was about to happen, a life changing event.

The second time this happened... i dont recall when it was... but earlier this year, i will say spring of 2009, she was visited around 3am, and she woke up asking for me and asking for help because her hair was being pulled back into the bed and she couldnt move. No events good or bad have happened after that.

Now, just last night my wife experienced another visitation. She is currently in Ukraine visiting family and was traveling by train to see her family. She was awakened around 3am and felt the presence of a spirit up against her. She was with her mom and nephew.

Her train just came in an hour ago and she is frightened and her family will be taking her to see a priest tomorrow (russian orthodox) to ask for some guidance.

Some added info... My wife never experienced this while we lived in an apartment a few years back, only after moving into our old 1916 house.

Any ideas? Any help you could offer? Im really starting to get concerned and my wife is becoming terrified now. I dont imagine its the house, especially now that she has been visited thousands of miles away.  

Messages written in reply to Visited Three Times:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Visited Three Times:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: