Greater Reality Forum

been looking for answers for years and feel at loss

Message written by

Peace
October 13, 2009 at 02:32:53:

Hello everybody, thank you for this amazing website. I am not sure this is the right place to ask something like this, but this is quite important to me, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. There are some elements in my life that prevent me from being happy, actually, they make me very miserable. Things are happening that are worsening this condition, and I would like to know WHY or WHAT lesson I should learn or HOW could I make the situation better. You could argue that I should get rid of them, I can't, unfortunately. I am looking for answers, I have consulted literally hundreds of socalled psychics in the last decades and not even one, not even one not even by mistake has ever got remotely close to the truth. I am at loss, very disappointed and sometimes I hate to say that I agree with skeptical people who say that it's all fake. But I WANT to believe. I am not expecting things like "do I win the lottery" or "what did I eat for breakfast?", not at all. I have legitimate concerns and realistic expectations. I just want some help from a person who has real abilities to see beyond, and who can help me to improve my life and help me to understand why it's happening what is happening.

So, my question is, can anyone recommend a real (I mean REAL) person with psychic abilities who can help me and doesn't charge thousands of dollars?

Thank you very much for reading.  

Messages written in reply to been looking for answers for years and feel at loss:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to been looking for answers for years and feel at loss:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: