Greater Reality Forum

response to Craig

Message written by

peace
October 13, 2009 at 11:22:10:

One one thing you were absolutely right: I feel this response is a load of crap! I was born with a condition, a very peculiar condition which makes my life hard. This is something I was born with that I will have until I die. It's too easy, convenient and politically correct to say that I have the answers inside and I make myself miserable, and it's my fault, but how dare you! This new age BS might work on guillable people, not on people who are born with some genetic conditions. How dare you! I need to take control? I have a piece of news for you and for everybody else who says that we are in control of our life. I'm sick and tired of this kind of response. Do you think people who get murdered, or have cancers, or other diseases chose those paths? Are you listening to me? The easiest and most coward thing one can do is blame the person who has problems and that's what you did. An eternal being with free will? So you really think people who have cancers decided to have cancers?
What a waste of time! I was hoping to get a real response and not this pathetic, miserable attempt to make myself guilty for things I have NOT chosen.

Messages written in reply to response to Craig:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to response to Craig:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: