March 11, 2010 at 21:14:48:

In Reply to
dependence
posted by
kim marine
March 11, 2010 at 11:32:37:

Hi Kim,

You wrote,
I always feel vibes with The Higher Power, but I just feel that I need to write to you to get what I feel from Him okayed. I do not have to do that, do I?

No. You'll always receive guideance from the Higher Power, your guides, and your loved ones on the next planes of life. What you get from the physical realm is a stimulus to grow and learn. And so, if you read something that seems to resonate with you, you'll feel whether it seems to have life in it. If it does, then you're being guided to know it's OK.

It's like buying shoes. When you walk into a shoe store and try on a pair of shoes, if someone asks you whose shoes they are, you'll say they belong to the shoe store. However, when you feel they fit and are comfortable, you walk out of the store with them and call them "My shoes." They're the same shoes. You just have a different sense about them.

Listen to people speak and read what they've written. That gives the Holy Spirit or Higher Power and those on the next planes of life the opportunity to give you a sense that a new thought is OK or that it won't help you as you grow. What you speak or read is just part of the physical realm. You bring it into the spiritual realm and into your eternal self when you savor it, let it incubate, feel whether it has life in it, and finally feel you can say, "This is my idea."

People who have beliefs that fit with an organized group are shutting off the voice of God that will give them guidance. If we're listening to the Higher Power, the guides, and those who love us on the next plane of life, we'll have many different viewpoints, some of which another person may also feel, but many of which others don't feel. We're all on different levels of spiritual growth.

Don't feel that any person or any book holds the truth. You hold the truth. Just understand what the person or book says and try it on to see if it feels like it fits. Only then can you say, "This is mine."

You wrote,
It is just hard to live on this earth with my spiritual outlook when it seems to contend with most every one else. I have to listen to the "How I should do it their way" speech a lot.

Yes, unfortunately, people are judgmental. They believe their truth is the universal truth. The fact that virtually every one of the the other six billion people on the planet don't agree with them, and the fact that their own viewpoints change over time, don't deter them from feeling theirs is the only truth for the universe.

Ignore them.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: dependence:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: dependence:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: