Craig
April 05, 2010 at 12:19:39:

In Reply to
Remote viewing by binary beat tones
posted by
R. Mata
April 02, 2010 at 19:46:36:

Hi,

You wrote, "my mind is never quiet I doubt I could ever focus my mind enough on my onw so my question is does anyone have an idea if it might help using binary beat tones."

Bilateral stimulation actually speeds up the brain. It's not like hypnosis or meditation, which slow down the brain. However, it's not a matter of brain speed, it's a matter of relaxing into an open state and then focusing. If you can't relax into an open state now, it's because you haven't practiced it.

Americans, especially, but increasingly all peoples, are so consumed with physical realm stimulation that they can't simply sit and be quiet. When people had fewer distractions, such as no TV, Internet, radio, recordings, and the other distractions we have today. They also didn't have so many obligations to entities in the physical realm that required them to work long hours and meet deadlines.

If you want to learn to remote view, you must learn to sit quietly and relax into an open state of mind. Then you focus on the target, but not in a straining way; you simply turn your attention to it.

But that requires practice. Try it.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: Remote viewing by binary beat tones:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Remote viewing by binary beat tones:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: