Craig
June 11, 2010 at 10:32:20:

In Reply to
mediums
posted by
michelle coombes
June 10, 2010 at 08:53:40:

Hello Michelle,

You wrote, “I know that I am a medium and in my dreams or half consciousness I am always talking to spirits.”

Wonderful. That ability is in everyone, but only some people are able to allow the messages to bubble to conscious awareness. You know you are getting the messages, but they’re not always clear. You’ll learn to listen more carefully if you meditate, focus on hearing and understanding, and relax—don’t try to make anything happen. What will happen will happen on its own.

You wrote, “I am trying to use my ability to speak to Yeshua and get more truthful teaching from him directly.”

Those on the other said say that Yeshua is a highly evolved soul not accessible to anyone on the Earth plane. Instead, they describe it as a great chain. Yeshua teaches those who are on levels just below his level. They, in turn, teach the levels just below them. The progression continues until the teachings come to the levels closer to the Earth plane. There, those who have received the teachings help people on the Earth plane to understand them. At each level, the teachings are stepped down to be relevant to the plane being taught. Those on planes lower than the level of the person doing the teaching can understand what the person teaching them, who is close to their plane, is presenting, but could never understand the planes above them. You will not be able to channel or communicate directly with Yeshua.

You wrote, “I have just returned to South Africa from the Holy Land and standing at the Wailing Wall I did feel the presence of G-d.”

Yes, it isn’t that the Higher Power is more there than somewhere else. It’s that it brought you to a state of mind at which you were more open. You could feel that reverence watching a beautiful sunset from your back yard. It is what was going on inside you that was important, not where you were.

You wrote, “I know there is an afterlife and that you can speak to dead people, however I don't believe that they learn a great deal more.”

You learn from your guides and others who are helping you grow spiritually. You have many people on this side of life and in the next life whose role is to help you learn and grow. As to your loved ones, yes, if your uncle was eccentric or unlearned or spiritually shallow, he will be so when he crosses over. You can still learn from him, and he can teach you and others. It won’t be deep spiritual messages, but it will be reassurances that he’s fine, that life is eternal, and that those he contacts can be confident they will meet some day. Those are important messages. I wouldn’t expect something more from him. However, do ask for understanding from your guides and the teachers on the other side and on this side. You will receive answers to your questions, and you will grow as a result.

You wrote, “So why get advise from the dead? Ask G-d or Yeshua for advise and stop talking to deceased spirits. This is why G-d becomes angry turn to him for your advise.”

That is what was a problem described in the Old Testament. It wasn’t that people were speaking to their deceased loved ones; it was that there were cults that communicated with those on the next plane of life asking advice about how to live their lives. The admonishments against mediums were really admonishments against looking to them for guidance rather than YHWH.

However, you still have a relationship with your loved ones who have graduated into the next plane of life. They want to be able to communicate, not to give advice, but to let you know they still love you, are with you, and will try to help you as you continue your Earthly life. We need to keep that relationship alive and be open to their communications. They just want to be able to say, “I love you,” and “Be happy.” That’s the same thing we hope our children and our parents hear from us and believe while we’re all on the Earth plane together. If we close ourselves to those who have crossed into the next plane of life, we’re closing ourselves to their wish to just be heard, to enjoy communication with those they love on this side of life, and to express their love. We don’t have to look to them for advice, but we should keep our relationship intact. They’re not gone; they’re just in another room, and they want to keep contact with you.

You wrote, “This is why G-d becomes angry.”

The Higher Power isn’t a person. Any time we assign an emotion to the Higher Power, we’re dragging the source of all life and existence, the mind that is the universe, down to being a frail, self-absorbed, acerbic Earth creature. The Higher Power doesn’t love, but is the source of all love. Doesn’t judge or condemn or become angry, but instead is the source of other-centeredness, servanthood, tolerance, and sensitivity. We, then, display that love, other-centeredness, servanthood, tolerance, and sensitivity in our relationships with others when we're open to the Higher Power as servants. We are the instruments of the Higher Power. But the Higher Power is not a human being, and certainly not a man.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: mediums :

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: mediums :

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: