Craig
August 02, 2010 at 22:49:55:

In Reply to
nusery plane
posted by
kim marine
August 02, 2010 at 10:48:10:

Hello Kim,

When I used the term "nursery plane," I was quoting someone from the next plane of life who spoke in a Leslie Flint seance. The reason they called it that is that the people whom that person knew all seemed to come from the Earth plane and developed their spirituality in incarnations on the Earth plane. It's reasonable for us, who are on the Earth plane now, to regard it as the nursery.

However, we also know that there are millions of other planes with people at a great variety of spiritual levels, most of which we could never understand because we're limited to understanding what we know from the Earth plane. I suspect that other planes such as the Earth plane are regarded by other people who have experienced only those planes as the "nursery." The people we communicate with are close to the Earth plane because they have left it within the past few decades, centuries, or millennia, and they're biased in their view by the fact that they developed on the Earth plane. However, I am fairly certain that there are probably many of these nursery planes that are embraced as the primary or nursery planes by those who had their experiences on them.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: nusery plane:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: nusery plane:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: