Craig
October 07, 2010 at 20:41:14:

In Reply to
Your Experiences
posted by
Edward Dovzhansky
October 04, 2010 at 17:21:49:

Hello Edward,

I've had more experiences than I can count or remember. When you're open to them and are seeking them out, they come in volumes.

I've had wonderful readings by mediums, of course, with a great deal of right on the mark, detailed, valued evidence my loved ones were speaking. I've been with others who have had similar experiences. I've read the accounts from reliable people about their encounters with those in the afterlife and have heard people speak about them. There's no doubt their experiences are real.

I always have conversations with those on the next plane of life and get responses. Sometimes I ask for validation. They're anxious to give it so those on the Earth plane know it's them. In one, I asked the person who headed up the team working with me when I wrote Your Eternal Self to give me an indication it was actually her speaking to me. She said, "Test me. Test me." I said, what is a headline going to be on MSNBC online in the next few days? She said, "Ivan targets Cuba." I knew there was a tropical depression in the Atlantic named Ivan, but that's all I knew. Three days later, the headline on MSNBC that was up for perhaps 15 minutes (because they rotate through new headlines) was "Ivan targets Cuba." I printed it out and still have it.

My mother comes through often. She is a strong presence in my work. I did the same thing with her one evening just before I held one of my group meetings. I was meditating and listening to her and said, "Give me a sign you're the one speaking to me." She said, "Two will be absent." The group for the meeting came in a few minutes later, and one of them announced, "Carol and Judy won't be here tonight." All the rest came.

I have had many, many encounters like these.

Don't expect poltergeists and ghostbusters activities, with china flying across the room. That's unusual and it's a result of earthbounds being mischievous. Instead, look for calm, clear, feelings and impressions. At times, they'll coalesce into what seem to be words, but not always. Most often, it's a definite feeling. Everyone gets the messages. The problem is that few of us listen. We want to hear a booming voice from the sky calling our name!

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: Your Experiences:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Your Experiences:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: