Craig
October 22, 2010 at 07:15:03:

In Reply to
Whenever you're free...
posted by
Edward
October 21, 2010 at 22:43:29:

Hi Edward,

Yes, I always enjoy showing that the mind isn't in the body and vision is an experience the mind has independent of the body.

Here's how it works. I am able to do remote viewing for around 60% to 70% of those who contact me. For the rest, I just can't seem to make a good connection, although I usually am able to remote view at least to a limited extent.

I just need to know the surface location, such as "on a table" or "on a piano." I don't want any other information. The less I have, the better. Anything more makes my conscious mind start to work, and I don't want that.

I'll do three sessions. In the first, I often get things around the target. They're easily identifiable, however. I often get the target on the second or third session.

What you'll get from me is details and impressions. I sometimes will have the impression of an object, such as "the impression of a chest," but most of the time, I'll see details. I'll sketch the details and write descriptions.

When I'm getting the target, it will be right on the mark, without trying to make it fit. There will be no doubt about it. If it doesn't fit perfectly, I don't regard it as a hit. When I'm viewing a target for someone with whom I seem to click, I'll describe detail after detail about the target and about things surrounding the target. You can see examples of my remote viewing with someone who turned out to be easy for me at http://astralpoint.net/rv-sessions.html.

Send me just the name of the surface the object is on, without size of the surface, color, or any other information.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: Whenever you're free...:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Whenever you're free...:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: