Craig
December 03, 2010 at 10:32:25:

In Reply to
movie-comfort and joy
posted by
kim marine
November 29, 2010 at 09:55:36:

Hi Kim,

You wrote, "It frustrates me to know that people cannot see beyond this world, but I do know that I must be empathetic and patient."

Yes, it is frustrating. We are much like people in a paralyzed state, whose minds are very active but can't use their muscles to communicate. We watch people moving about, talking about us and themselves, saying things we know are inaccurate and untrue, and we want so desperately to communicate with them, but we can't. Our minds are awhirl with what we want them to understand, but we're powerless to get the message to them. As you say, all we can do is say what we know and be empathetic, patient, and loving.

Everyone is on a spiritual path, even those who now are violent and cruel, and they have to walk that path one step at a time. We can call to them from where we are, far ahead on the path from them, but they must continue their journey at their own paces, a step at a time, and we may never be able to walk side by side with the same understanding while in this incarnation.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: movie-comfort and joy:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: movie-comfort and joy:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: