Craig
December 25, 2010 at 10:07:01:

In Reply to
Seperation from God
posted by
Tyron
December 24, 2010 at 15:46:26:

Hello Tyron,

I know people talk about separation from God and inviting God into your heart. But it's just old tribal mythology. The God of the Jews and Christians was always seen as a man, separate from people, who could become angry, kill people, condemn people to be tortured, and require that people worship him. That's a primitive mythology that fit the tribal mentality of the people who believed it.

God is the source. Everything that exists in our world is the mind of God. A leaf couldn't exist without God. The wind couldn't blow without God. You and I wouldn't have life without God. There is nothing but God. It might help for you to use the term Source instead of God to get rid of that archaic view of God as an old white guy with a beard in the sky.

And so, just as in a dream, your mind creates people and worlds you go through in the dream, the Source is the basis for everything that exists, including you and me.

As a result, we can't be separated from God, any more than a rock can be separated from atoms. Without atoms, the rock wouldn't exist. The rock is atoms. The atoms are from the Source. You are from the Source. You couldn't be separated from the Source. Just as atoms are one with the rock, you are one with the Source. And since you are one with the Source and I am one with the source, we are one with each other.

You can't be separated from God. You have never been, are not, and never will be separated from God, the Source.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: Seperation from God:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Seperation from God:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: