Greater Reality Forum

Hell

Message written by

Tyron
January 03, 2011 at 15:38:04:

You know when i use to teach about hell i use to use this video on youtube called 23min in hell. it was a book writen by bill wise a pastor some where, but he said he had a outer body experience. he said the lord took him out of his body to experence hell so he could warn the people who dont believe in hell, he had all kinda of scriptures to back up everything he described such as,Matt. 3:12; Luke 3:17 - John the Baptist said the Lord will burn the chaff with unquenchable fire. This unquenchable fire is the state of eternal separation from God, which the Church has called "hell" for 2,000 years. Some Protestant communities no longer acknowledge the reality of hell.

Matt. 25:41 - Jesus says, "Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels."

Matt. 25:46 - Jesus says, "they will go away into eternal punishment" which is in reference to this eternal fire.

Mark 9:47-48 - Jesus refers to hell as where the worm does not die and the fire is not quenched. It lasts forever. i think about that and it brings me back into this fear that i had once of God and the fear you Mr.Hogan being wrong. i remimber jesus saying those who trubles the faith of anyone elsw it would have been better for them to have never been born. IM not trying to go aginst you Mr.Hogan i just want you to explain this stuff and have something solid to back it up. you tell me not to listen to the bible but you want me to follow jesus teaching but his teachings comes from the bible, im just really confused on your out look on biblical teachings.

Messages written in reply to Hell:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Hell:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: