February 11, 2011 at 10:20:42:

In Reply to
spirit and earth
posted by
kim marine
February 08, 2011 at 13:54:06:

Hi Kim,

You wrote, "I understand that the earth is recycled."

Think of the Earth plane as a dream, not a solid assembly of matter that exists all by itself. Every age of the Earth plane, with every circumstance and gathering of people, is accessible. I say "accessible" rather than "exists" because it only "exists" when someone is experiencing it. This is physics, not metaphysics. Instead of being created in a big bang, the universe is a big thought.

As to whether beings of some other kind lived on an Earth plane and their vibration is accessible, I've heard that and it seems it's entirely possible. But it isn't the Earth plane as some stable, material existence that is recycled. It's different ages that are all accessible, and they have a continuity of history that is part of the vibration. The Earth plane that we were experiencing yesterday is entirely different from the one we're experiencing today. Yesterday is accessible today, but doesn't "exist" because we're training our consciousness on "now." But someone could access yesterday or Earth in 7000 BCE or Earth in 7000 CE. They're all accessible, and with each accessible vibration is a history that is also only accessible. It doesn't "exist."

You asked, "Is that also considered to true with Spirit?"

Spirit is eternal. It is all that "exists" permanently. Planes and realms are accessible, but you exist. Spirit isn't "recyclable" because we have no beginning and no end. Those are timebound conceptions. We always will be, although we will change dramatically.

You wrote, "I've heard that there are allowences made for people to search in the Vatican in the ancient Biblical texts that may prove to play a transformative part in the Christian faith."

Yes, people can get special permission to go into the Vatican archives, and remarkable discoveries have been made there among the ancient, forgotten texts.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: spirit and earth:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: spirit and earth:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: