Craig
May 25, 2011 at 18:26:27:

In Reply to
Please Help
posted by
Russ
May 23, 2011 at 03:12:31:

Hi Russ,

You wrote, "This has happened all my life and I don't know what it is or why it happens, I don't need to concentrate to make it happen."

The fact that it's always happened shows that it's benign. Actually, phenomena that happen to vision and hearing that are completely out of the ordinary are very common. One example is an ophthalmic migraine. In it, the person sees a shimmering spot in the center of their vision, whether their eyes are closed or open. It expands and becomes a circle with a shimmering, wide perimeter line and normal vision in the center of the circle. It keeps expanding until it goes out of the field of vision. It's very normal, and benign.

When a vision prescription is wrong, it can result in a distortion of vision that looks like the vision is split.

In other words, it's very normal to have something in the vision field that is not harmful at all, but that is unusual. If you've had it all your life, it's just your unique vision.

But I'll share with you what I get when I close my eyes and envision a spot of a light blue color. All my life, I've gotten what I've called my "blue squiggly." The blue spot expands in a squiggly shape, with curved lines within lines, that dances in circles in my vision, then contracts and goes away. It's the strangest thing. I have no control over what it does, and it does it the say way every time, sometimes clearer than at other times, but always it's my blue squiggly.

I've had it all my life just as you've had your line. It's just our unique field of vision action. I would love to hear from others who might have some unique phenomenon like ours.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: Please Help:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Please Help:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: