Craig
June 13, 2011 at 16:34:09:

In Reply to
life in matter
posted by
kim marine
June 10, 2011 at 14:05:38:

Hi Kim,

The picture you saw in your school physics textbook of electrons circling a nucleus closely isn't accurate at all. That's not new news. Science teachers do know that.

The electrons are in what can only be called a "cloud" a far distance from the nucleus because they're in a wave state, meaning they're occupying every possible position, but don't really exist as we think of things existing. They aren't little balls orbiting the nucleus.

If an atom with one proton in the nucleus and one electron (a hydrogen atom) were the size of a football stadium, the nucleus would be the size of a grain of sand in the middle of the stadium and the electron cloud would be at the outer stadium wall!

All electrons, all atoms, and all molecules are constantly in motion. And it doesn't matter whether something is living or non-living. They're all the same atoms.

You asked, "I read that everything gives off a vibgration or we wouldn't be able to see it. Please explain this mystery so I can understand better."

I'm afraid it's going to have to stay a mystery, because no one understands it. There are two types of vibrations referred to. One is the one mystics and those on the next plane of life refer to. They describe us as being on different vibrations. We can have a higher vibration or a lower vibration, and when our vibrations are at the same level as a plane, we can experience things on that plane. The other vibration is at the subatomic level, where it's theorized mathematically that the underlying components of matter are strings that have length but no width, and could stretch as far as across the universe. The strings vibrate at different frequencies and that gives us matter.

But no one understands either type of vibration.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: life in matter:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: life in matter:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: