Craig
June 18, 2011 at 09:58:41:

In Reply to
Why?
posted by
kim marine
June 17, 2011 at 11:18:00:

Hi Kim,

You asked, "When will this stop? Will this madness continue forever in the universe?"

While we're in Earth school, we must remain within its confines or rules. It is set up so we can learn from experiences. Everything has a source or reason within those rules. That's part of the simulation that is Earth school. So we have a brain that seems to originate thought, but the research clearly shows that the thought happens before the brain is even involved. The brain just gives us a source within the framework of the physical realm.

None of the explanations, including Hameroff and Penrose's microtubules and OrchOR explain how consciousness emerges from the unconscious. But it's all there to give scenery for the play.

You wrote, "I am unable to see what I put my trust in, although I feel it move within me sometimes."

Yes, only consciousness can apprehend consciousness. No amount of experimentation in the physical realm will explain consciousness. In fact, experimentation is showing that consciousness couldn't be confined to the brain. As a result, what you feel within you is the most profound and valid truth about consciousness that can be apprehended. No neuroscientist can match the truth you apprehend, no matter how sophisticated the experimental apparatus are.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: Why?:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Why?:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: