Message written by

Aubrey
June 23, 2011 at 04:42:42:

In Reply to
remote viewing without target
posted by
manaolana
June 22, 2011 at 12:15:34:

Thanks for sharing your viewing experience. I recently had nearly the same thing happen...without a target.and subjectively real.just like the window which you described so well.
I don't try to do remote viewing, I do something else.
When I close my eyes...and am full of gratitude and love of life.... I ask to see more of Gods universe. Them I still my mind, and observe what I see.The beauty and mystery...the grace of life.
Sometimes vivid scenes come with details...
As for meeting unsavory, undesireable charectore,they pose no real threat.They feed off my attention,...If I don't give them any attention ..they vanish...If I don't feed them fear...they vanish...even if I did feed them fear...If I stand up to them, they recede, then vanish.
We all have unseen helpers..but all we need help with is in dealing with our fear.
There is no evil power, there can't be.there is just the light of love.It can get pretty dim...but love is always in there.

y: I never knew what remote viewing was, but when I heard the term i immediately was reminded of some experience i had that felt like exactly that. However, I never had any target, and a scene would come, is this remote viewing, or what is it? according to some of the descriptions on this site, it doesn't seem to be quite the same. an example,

: I was laying in a pitch black room, eyes partially closed, open or closed it was pure darkness. I saw these squiggly lines/lights behind your eyelids when you close your eyes, I decided to watch them and see what they do. I was not sleepy.
: Without intention, the lines came together and began to form a shape, like a square, it was small and distant. I wanted to focus on the square and in an instant the square zoomed in from far away, opening up like a window on the computer but zooming in rapidly, so that I was now staring into a room as though my face had went into a TV screen. There was no color, everything was dark, and the lines behind my eyes had now created an outline and silhouette of a typical living room, there was a couch, table, object hanging on the table, and i could see a glow from another room. there was nothing happening, I was staring into a dark room and it was like my eyes were adjusting to the dark. Something glittered on the couch and then I noticed someone was sitting there, it was a girl and her eyes were staring at me, and though I couldn't see her face her behavior was cautious and even nervous. It was as though she could see me or sense i was there but i was not physically there and couldn't speak to her, she shifted slowly to the other side of the couch and then cautiously exited the scene.
: after she walked off, i couldn't move the scene to follow her and the room remained empty for a few seconds before suddenly it zoomed out, back to random darkness and then opened my eyes. during the entire 'viewing' i was physically aware of the bed under me and had no sensation of 'waking up', it was just the feeling of opening my eyes after closing them, and i had not fallen asleep. is this remote viewing? i know the different between lucid dreaming, sleep paralysis, and other complex sorts of dream states but this was not a dreaming state at all in comparison and i could not manipulate any part of it with any thought/feeling, it was just like watching a show on tv.

: i have many other questions related to remote viewing and different levels of consciousness, also have reoccurring experiences of a malicious unidentifiable (sometimes identifiable) entity during certain states of consciousness, especially in the paralysis dream-state which is very intense, but will ask about them later i suppose. I am not religious and don't participate in any worship or spiritual practices..

Messages written in reply to Re: remote viewing without target:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: remote viewing without target:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: