Greater Reality Forum

Looking for my loved ones

Message written by

Lorraine Hornig
October 13, 2011 at 11:46:34:

Hello,
I came across your site and feel it may be an answer to my prayer. I am in the midst of a spiritual crisis. While I have always believed in life after life and have perceived what I believe to be indications that my loved ones are near, I now find myself in a difficult time in life and need to feel their presence. Once, about 15 years after my father's death I told my husband that while I believed my father was "out there", I didn't feel he was personally close to me. Just then I got such a chill going through me that I knew he was telling me, "that's what you think." When my mother died 7 years ago, I had a dream that I was in the back seat of a car which was driven by my father (my mother was in the passenger seat). We were going up a very steep hill (like a rollercoaster) and my mother turned around and said to me, "Get ready for the most beautiful sight you will ever see." Just then we crested the hill and the scenery below was on of pure color and it took my breath away. Off in the distance, to the right, I saw a dam...and it was the only thing without color; being shadowy and grey. As soon as I saw it I woke up. I believed my mother was treating me to a glimpse of a pure world of true clarity. Anyway, I felt her close by me now a again...but nothing for the past several years. Last year my youngest brother died as a result of huffing. He was the sweetest person and I was devestated. His daughter-in-law who is sensitive to the spiritual world, said he crossed over immediately upon death and was with my mother. This brings me to my dilemma: I need so badly to know firsthand that my brother (Robin) is OK and that my parents are together. I try not to dwell on it, but this need is consuming me. Do you have any advise? I feel as if I have lost my faith. Thanks so much!  

Messages written in reply to Looking for my loved ones:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Looking for my loved ones:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: