Craig
October 13, 2011 at 14:44:57:

In Reply to
Looking for my loved ones
posted by
Lorraine Hornig
October 13, 2011 at 11:46:34:

Hi Lorraine,

I'm sorry you feel separated from your brother. Your love for him comes through very strongly in what you write.

As to your mother and father, they are only a thought away. Keep sending your love, in quiet moments of remembrance. Just think of them and tell them you love them. They will receive your thoughts and your love. They are available to you. They will also come if you invite them to birthdays, anniversaries, and other events.

They are continuing their eternal lives, just as they would be if they had moved to another country to live. In that other country, they would be with friends and they would have activities they pursued. The same is true of their lives now on the next lane of life. They're learning and enjoying activities. If there was something they always wanted to become involved in or learn to do while on the Earth plane, they may be pursuing that there. They're busy, and very happy. We hear that from 100% of those who come through from the other side.

As a result, they aren't spending time on the Earth plane unless there's a crisis or unless someone needs continual or regular help with their life. They're available, but not focused on the Earth plane. It's normal for them to seem to be not so present. However, you can have regular contact with them. Just set aside time to quietly talk to them and reminisce. They'll come to you during those times.

Robin is also happy and busy. We know that. And he's with your mother and father. He may not have spent as much time close to the Earth plane since your mother and father are there with him. That doesn't mean he loves you less. He just knows he can't communicate as you did when he was using a body, and he knows you're OK.

If you want contact, you initiate it. Don't wait for him to do so. In your meditation, talk to him. Then still yourself and empty your mind. Wait for anything that pops into your mind. That will be him. You'll get better at this as you do it. Don't try to judge whether it's him or imagination. Just be open to whatever comes. Their communication and our imagination blend in ways we can't define. Our imagination is much like our statements to them. They will then respond to it or play off on it. Have an open dialogue.

If you want the communication, you must keep the communication lines open.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: Looking for my loved ones:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: Looking for my loved ones:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: