November 01, 2011 at 23:24:44:

In Reply to
living here
posted by
kim marine
October 27, 2011 at 15:19:25:

Hi Kim,

You asked, "Is it normal to look forward to death?"

Yes. When you know the reality of eternal life and what lies ahead, it is normal to look forward to the transition. However, knowing the reality of eternal life and what we have to do here, you wouldn't want to leave until your work is done. The two go hand in hand. If someone wants to leave the Earth plane to escape something, they'll be disappointed when they realize they have to face it on the other side, and the opportunity to enjoy this life after facing it is gone. It's better to accept the challenge, face the issues, overcome them, and live a fruitful life.

Those of us who know the reality of eternal life and the joy at the reunions and life after the transition do look forward to it, but we're equally anxious to enjoy the fruits of this life, the relationships we have, the pastimes we've developed and the jobs we all have to do. So we won't want to leave.

You asked, "Will you please tell me about numerology."

I don't know the research in numerology. I do now that I had my chart done and it was spot on with what happened in my life, in great detail.

Love and peace, Craig

Messages written in reply to Re: living here:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: living here:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: