Marley
January 04, 2012 at 11:13:31:

In Reply to
illuminati
posted by
kim marine
January 03, 2012 at 23:47:01:

I can field that one for you Kim.
The illuminati as far as i know are a secret organisaton/group of people. They are of course not ordinary people, they are rumoured to be the orchestrators behind thecurtains. Basically they are the most powerful people in the world who decide who wins elections, who to declare war on and what is and isnt acceptable in society (i.e. what you wear,what you should look like,what you should buy etc) and run everything....Their plan is to bring about a New World Order and reduce the worlds population by 90-95%(cant remember) to a population of 500 million. The NWO basically is a one world government that makes all the rules. Their plans if they do exist would eventuate in a George Orwell 1984 type of world. Many people are still speculatiing on whether or not they exist at all but when you start researching it abit there is evidence to support some of the claims. The illuminati rabbit hole is quite deep and can be overwhelming when researching....if its all true though its something you need to know. 2012 is supposedly an integral year to their plans (though this could just be more 'end of the world' hype for 2012) as apparently world war 3 will be started by them this year to kill off people etc. They've already started by adding fluoride to our water and various other things you should research.

-Regards Marley  

Messages written in reply to Re: illuminati:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Re: illuminati:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: