Greater Reality Forum

my NDE

Message written by

kim marine
February 16, 2012 at 16:49:18:

Hi Dr. Hogan,

I was in the Navy stationed in Wales when I had a serious bicycle accident which caused me to be unconscious for 13 days.I was hit by a car.I was aware of walking down a long dark tunnel beside a man and we were talking, but I don't recall what we were talking about. I saw Jesus and he was bright. I then said, "God, why am I going to heaven? I didn't believe in you during my life on earth." He told me I believed in Him subconsciously. It is very jumbled in my mind, and I was disappointed since I would not be able to say much about my experience with The Highest Power. He did say to me that I wasn't supposed to say anything about my experience with Him, because He intended that I experience my NDE during my life so that I would be able to spread His love. Many things I saw have happened but I know what you mean about free will. Some things have been different. I experienced life in many different places. I told God that He was blowing my mind and asked Him how he expected me to have good memories of Him to tell others. It was actually miserable, but now since I have had a chance to live in the plane I am familiar with I don't have anything but good things to say about The Higest Power. Things have been happening practically steadily for the last 29 years so it is very hard for me to write about it. What I saw when I was unconscious were the experiences I would encounter. God wanted me to plant seed and cultivate His fruit. That is how it goes, but it is very hard to put in words. God wanted me to bring Him to earth instead of having a lot to say about my NDE experience. I didn't understand Him then and I thought He was crazy, but I understand now. I wouldn't trade getting hit by that car for $1,000,000! Love, Kim  

Messages written in reply to my NDE:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to my NDE:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: