Greater Reality Forum

reunions with deceased

Message written by

simon
March 07, 2012 at 11:12:15:

Hi,
I would like to share a couple of experiences that I have had, one a few years ago, and the other yesterday.

My father died 16 years ago, and a few years later, I was reading a book on psychic matters, and sitting on a park bench in a place where we used to get taken as kids.

I suddenly got a feeling of someone creeping up on me, I turned round and there was no one there, but I heard a voice say my name, 'simon', then I realised that it was my dads voice, and at the same moment I got a hot sensation in my heart chakra, and a feeling of joy.
In my minds eye, I saw a small whit light moving off into the distance.

Yesterday, i was told that my one time girlfriend, who I have never stopped loving, had died of septicaemia last week, I was very upset, and I was just about to do a talk at an AA meeting, somehow I got through it, and when I had done it, and people were sharing back, at times I thought I was going to burst into tears, but then I got a lovely warm feeling, and the sense that Maria was standing just behind me, and had her arms around my neck and her head next to mine, it felt amazing, joyful, and I felt that we were together again, and that we always would be, I felt closer to her than ever before.

A little later on, I went for a walk, and got the same feelings, and put my hand out, and got the sense that she was holding it.she was talking to me, I kept telling her how much I love her, and how grateful I was for the part she played in my life.

When I got home, I was watching telly, and lying on my sofa, and felt she was lying beside me.Today when I was in the bath, she told me not to contact any of her family to sent a card, or ask about the funeral, she said it was up to me if I went or not, she doesn't mind.
Then at the supermarket she told me to buy a couple of pizzas and some chocolate biscuits, and that she would be around for me as long as I needed her, plus some other information that i had wondered about.
Some of this I am a little skeptical about, even though I have done alot of spiritual work on myself.
I hope this helps someone.
Thank you  

Messages written in reply to reunions with deceased:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to reunions with deceased:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: