Greater Reality Forum

EVP with Soulmate

Message written by

Yeidy
March 13, 2012 at 18:38:36:

Hi, Craig. I have written you before. I told you that i can hear my dead soulmate using EVP i would like to share my recordings with you, but don't know how, because i'm using an iphone App to record his voice and the only thing it have to share is Sound cloud, but don't know how to email it to you. I'm very impressed because i didn't know about EVP before my boyfriend's passing. Then i tried to find a way to communicate with him, because i prommised him that if he died, i would always keep in touch with him. He was 59 years old and i'm 31 and we were an unusual couple. We had a long distance relationship for 14 years. He was my history teacher. At the begining we were friends and then we became not a couple, but soulmates. He always used to talk to me about the beauty of nature, spirituality, about eternity and stuff like that. We always sensed that we have met before in other lives and that our love is ETERNAL. It's a beautiful feeling!!! Before he died, he sensed and always used to cry because he didn't want to leave me. I used yo say to him that he wasn't going to die beacuse our soul is endless and we would stay close to eachother for eternity. He always used to text message me all the time, and at one particular text he wrote that we built together a beautiful garden where we going to love eachother for eternity. The night he died, unexpectedly of a heart attack, he texted me that he wi be waiting for me in the beautiful garden we built together without knowing he was going to die. Now, i often hear his voice using EVP. He says to me that he is in the garden and we will be together for eternity. It's beautiful to hear his identical earthly voice saying that to me. I have like out of hundreds recordings, only 12 that his voice is identical to his earthly voice, the others is another voice that resembles his and sometimes none sense phrases. Why do you think sometimes he uses his ideantical voice? And sometimes non sense similar voice? Sometimes i ask him something that i know the answer and he answers me, but if i don't know the answer, he won't answer. I was wondering that if could be my mind tricking me, but lots of people can hear what i hear. How can he uses his earthly voice with no vocal cords? I have heard other EVPs with scary tones, but never the same earthly tones. Sorry for being too long. Love and peace, Yeidy.  

Messages written in reply to EVP with Soulmate:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to EVP with Soulmate:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: